Thursday, June 29, 2006

it's been 4 weeks or so

since my last midnight panic attack. That sounds good. Honeslty a panic attack didn't wake me up. I awoke to a strange noise. Then my tummy started bothering me and in an attempt to eliminate the GERD I started thinking and the panic attack happened. I was thinking about Jeffy. I don't remember dreaming about him but I was thinking about his final year in school, then college. I was praying that he actually went to college and schemeing about how I was going to help when it hit.

My biggest trigger is money. The lack of it to be precise. I thought about how I was going to start putting money away for each of the boys and still put food on the table. I know I should cut back on a few easy meals and just put in the effort to cook the unprocessed chicken and turkey but I don't wanna. The garden will help.

OHhhh I need to look up how to store the potatoes. Some of the purple potatoes are already drying up and looking wrinkled. The yellow ones look good so maybe I should separate the 2 kinds.

After drinking some milk I feel better as far as my tummy goes but I'm still in panic pain. I should take something for that and go back to bed.

Bye Jeff, the neighbor just fired up his Harley and left for work. I wonder if that is why Tiger awakens at this time some mornings? Probably, although we wouldn't hear him in our windowless bedroom.

hmmm, going back to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home