Thursday, July 06, 2006

I too sleep to do this

so if I don't make sense that's my reason.

Yesterday was heaven and hell altogether. Since the boys were up so late Tuesday and so were we; we all slept late Wednesday morning. Tiger was first to arise and find that Eddie had done the chores without him. G-man arose just in time for Eddie to leave. The two really need their daddy time in the morning. In an attempt to share something magical with them I put in the recording of the Capitol 4th celebration. Elmo was on there but Tiger wanted to be alone and left the room. G-man did watch and when I replayed it later that day he was able to sing along.

I developed a migraine yesterday. Dealing with the boys as it built was awful. Tiger wouldn't nap and every noise G-man made was amplified. I went to bed after supper.

Once the boys were in bed Eddie and I hashed over Rockstar: Supernova. He doesn't know much about the musicians so we looked them up then retired to our room to watch the Boston Pops and the fireworks in Boston that I had also recorded. My headache eased for a time then rebounded. The short time of relaxation was really nice. We really connected better than we have in a long time.

My sleep was filled with pain. My dreams were filled with frustration, I was being held against my will by a crazed ex. He injured a Special Agent when he arrived to help. I finally got away and back to my boys. My family helped me retrieve the belongings that my captor said I "won in my divorce" which was a farce.

I couldn't identify my captor as a real person in my life. I think he was a mix of a certain personality and the guy that played "Dusty" in Twister. Mix that with watching NCIS and you can guess who the SA was and why I could go back after my "dowery".

I think I should go nap while the boys watch a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home