Wednesday, November 10, 2010

whew what a few weeks

Little E has mega separation anxiety now. It started while he was sick and has just escalated. It started when Eddie would put him down to go to the kitchen. It has progressed to whenever Eddie comes into the room E thinks he should be picked up immediately and packed around. A week ago I was resorting to doing anything I could to get E's attention, usually screaming his name and getting him to stop following Eddie around. No it's me too. I can't go to the bathroom, change clothes, put away laundry nothing. This is getting old.

Meanwhile I'm still suffering from my ears. It's rough to sleep at night. I slept wrong and I have an aching up the left side of my spine. I did all the stretches I could today to relieve it and well, I made it worse, oops. 8[

I am a day behind on my cleaning schedule, I'm doing laundry today instead of cleaning bathrooms. I'm putting off those bathrooms for as long as I can. I'll ask Eddie to do the boys bathroom tonight. I've been working on mine a little at a time too. Just gotta put a polish on the fixtures and spray down the shower.

I soooo don't want to do anything today.

I shouldn't feel that way, I stayed in bed til 10 much to E's displeasure. I've eaten a decent breakfast but still I feel like I have cotton in my head, especially my ears. I've been drinking milk products so that could be part of the problem.

I need some energy. I'm not getting it from the music although E is. I posted on FB he doesn't know whether to eat or two-step. He can't do both at the same time. So far it's much more dancing than eating but at least he's eating more than chasing after me crying.

The long and short of my day is I'm not moving. Yes, I can't get my self out of this chair and to quell any questioning by people who don't have any reason to know, I'm not moving out of my house either. When I was asked about that, I started feeling like Rockwell, "I always feel like somebody is watching me..." So either our nosy people heard about my aunt discussing her move with my husband, or saw my own broken down truck parked at the house and my jeep gone or saw an out of date foreclosure listing, (before my inheritance when I was spending money on my grandbaby instead of paying bills) Don't know, but it's bugging me. MYOB people.

I did smart off that now that E lives with us we need a bigger house, but sure as shooting, we would move and then E's dad would get his mess together and we could give him back. Naaaaaahhhhh, it's not worth the hassle. Couldn't afford to upgrade all the stuff here to make it sell-able anyway.

I am slowly concocting ways to upgrade but it's only going to be for my taste not for resale. Okay, this is boring me so I'm off to knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home