Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm ready for school to start

No not really cause I haven't bought school supplies and stuff but G-man is ready to go. I seriously doubt we're going to get through the year without ADD/ADHD medication because his activity level gets on my last nerve. However my prayers that he can focus in school are constantly going.

Geesh I'm weepy today. I'm tearing up cause Norm Abrams is on a PBS kids show. That's so sweet, that he came to work with the kids. OH man, I need less hormones today.

Yesterday was tough on me. I screwed up in 2004 and didn't pay off one of my bank loans. They've been trying for 2 years to get info on me and what money I had then and have now. Finally they tracked me down but they also followed through on a Contempt of court citation for not giving them financial info in 2004 and for not following the court order about not selling things unless they get paid from it. When I went to court I just knew I would be arrested. I was so scared and of course Eddie and the boys had to come cause we didn't have the money to take them to the drop in daycare. I didn't want the boys to see me taken away. The lawyer was okay about dropping the citation since I showed Once I made payment arrangements, and she got a look at my property she was satisfied. I got to go home. Eddie and I both had emotional hang overs afterward though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home