Saturday, September 22, 2007

missing feelings

I'm just feeling this big hole in my life this week. I can't put my finger on it. I know I'm lacking a lot of things and maybe the lack of funds is making me feel incomplete.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just missing people that are gone. But I'm really sad. I think I need a good cry.

The boys played with the new kids across the street today. Their accents were a little hard to understand but they were so cute. I pulled out a project just in time to realize, it's too hot to be out here. I cleaned up my stuff but couldn't breathe well enough to bring the bookcase back in the house.

Once I was breathing okay. I took the kids to the pool. It was fun but I felt like someone else should be there. Maybe 2 others or more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home