Sunday, August 26, 2007

I heard some sad news today

one of my beloved friends at church has been diagnosed with possible brain tumors. More than one.

She's also went through cancer removal and treatment last year and is really suffering under the possibility of additional cancer.

I'm so sad for her. I've only known her 4 years and when I met her she came into my life when I really needed a friend and now she's dealing with tumors again. I mean isn't it a foregone conclusion that if someone just had cancer they would look at the whole body to have all of it removed before they start the treatments that would make something worse?

I don't know. I don't have enough information about it. And well she's at least 70 so facing her life expectancy is hard for me too but to be so wrapped up in my own finacial problems that I didn't see something so dire going on in hers. I feel like such a dufus.

So there's my wake up call, Dont put off the things you want to do. Especially at the church!!! Quit saying I'll sing for them when my lungs get better because there's always a time when they are going to be worse.

Don't wait until next year to read your Bible again or even for the first time because there's no guarrantee that you will have next year. Start today!!!

For those of you whom aren't in my friends list and want to pray for her. Her name is Pat Moore and we need to pray that this will pass quickly leaving her alive and intact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home