Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I've had it with MySpace

I use the blog there to keep my friends and family informed. Those that aren't on my email list. Well it won't let me post anything, Not a blog, not a bulletin, not even respond to my email. Every time Tom says "We're working on something" well I can't do anything.

So today I was given a gift, a disgusting gift. Tiger found poop rocks in the toy boxes. I used to find them when I was still working on getting Tiger potty trained and it's possible that they are his from recent accidents but since there have been other kids in the house I don't know. I ran over a few with the vacuum and ew. I can't get the smell out of the vacuum. It's really bad because Tiger found the chalk and has crushed several pieces in the living room. Running the vacuum spreads the smell.

I'm ready for some more sleep. I had better fix lunch first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home