Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rocco's Recipes #1, 2 and 3

Magnificent Mayonnaise.

I love this stuff. I was grainy when we first tried it but I got used to the texture quickly. I chalked it up to the greek yogurt. Eddie loves that kind of yogurt so our testing of the recipe had been delayed by the need to purchase an additional container of yogurt.

Artichoke Spinach dip...

once again our efforts were put off by the need to purchase ingredients. We tried for 5 days to remember to either make a list or find the time to just get to the store. However Monday night we were able to make the dish. Eddie was the cook. He did a great job.

Brownies

I have been incredibly stressed the last few days so this morning I decided I would attack a recipe on my own. I made the brownies. They are great texture wise but the sweetness is a little off due to the artificial sweetener. That's okay by me though, less carbs to count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home