Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I think I'm going to have a really rough day

I had a tough night last night. My lower abdomen feels like it did when I had the Ectopic pregnancy. I know that's not possible so it has to be something else, gas maybe? I could really use more sleep but the tree trimmers are out in full force. They are soooooo noisy.

I realized I have only 6 months to lose the weight I set as a goal. PFFT another one bites the dust.

Well the boys are on schedule already. Fight number one has started. Teletubbies are on and that tends to tick one of them off. I should take them to G-man's room and crash.

I discovered how much I'm going to have to pay for a new washer and dryer a month. That will be sooo cool to be able to dry my clothes. I can't believe I've lived a year without drying my clothes in a drier. Well we've taken them to the laundromat occassionally but that was just a stupid waste of money.

I have some sewing to do so I guess I need to take out my mat and cutter and clean up the mess I have already made first, then square up the curtain fabric. Eddie's boss has needed some made for a while. This should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home