Friday, August 04, 2006

Son, Make an informed decision.

When you think about me and wonder why I was absent since 1993 ask, why? I'll show you the lawsuit paper work or you can look it up for yourself at the court house. I didn't back off willingly. I was pushed away. On purpose, by design, because I had more love and passion for having a great life with you in it than they could bear to see. Because I wasn't going to always be the white trash that they expected me to be.

We're not the exes. We're related by blood, we have a hard working heritage that also was tinged by heartbreak and yes, mental illness. As it stands, I'm not clinically BiPolar. The professionals I see say, I have every right to be upset about this, to feel failure as well as pain. But I should never fear your father again. It's taken 15 years for me to feel like I could overcome his abuses. But you know what? I'm more than what labels he wants to put on me. I have a husband like no other on earth. With him I have 2 boys that are so like you but also more like their father everyday. Honestly I would have loved to have more children that could have been your peers. Just because I have babies doesn't mean I love you any less.

I'll be here when you are ready. If your dad, grandmother or anyone else doesn't like it, then tough on them. You deserve a whole family. Mother and Father and all the siblings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home